Simple, safe, high-performance spray impregnation for softshell clothing.
Nikwax SoftShell Proof Spray-On has been specially designed and optimized for softshell clothing. It leaves a flexible waterproof treatment on the individual fibers, which allows evaporating moisture to escape and maintains breathability.
Spray application allows direct treatment of areas that require it most (eg seams on jackets) and does not damage the properties of the inner absorbent linings.
For best results, remove any non-washable parts and wash in Nikwax® TechWash® in a separate wash cycle before impregnation. It is not necessary to dry the clothes beforehand. Shake well before use. Observe the symbols on the product.
1. Secure the work surface and place clean, damp, taut clothing on it.
2. Hold the container at a distance of approx. 15 cm from the garment to be treated.
3. Apply evenly to the outside of the material.
4. Wait 2 minutes. Rub any excess well, especially on patterned materials.
5. Check that you have not left any places on the treated garment.
Leave to hang freely (after a few minutes, check and remove excess impregnation with a clean damp cloth) or, if the label allows, dry in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
The content of 300 ml is enough to impregnate 1-2 pieces, depending on the condition of the treated clothes.